Successfully Age in Place and Beyond: Important Things to Know
This event is not just for retirees or our elderly friends and neighbors. This information is vital to anyone who wants to have a clear plan for retirement, who might have a parent or family member that is getting older, or for someone who just likes to be prepared for the future.
Experts will present on the following subjects:
- Adaptive Strategies to Remain Independent
- Creative Buy/Sell Strategies for a Less Stressful Move
- In Home Care: How to Determine When It’s Time and Find Qualified Providers
- Maintaining Quality of Life and Independence
- Are You Prepared for a Long Term Care Event?
- Begin the conversation about end of life wishes and advance directives
- The benefits of End-Of-Life planning
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- Senior downsizing
- Getting to know your Medicare