Welcome to the UWCFA Small Business Circle!
At United Way of the Cape Fear Area, we've always believed in the power of community. It's at the heart of everything we do. And you, small business owners, are the heartbeat of our communities. Your passion, innovation, and dedication are what make our neighborhoods vibrant and unique. And now your business can become part of a powerful movement that will transform our community.
HOW WE SAY THANKS
- SBC Window Decal
- Promotional Signage at UWCFA events
- Posters, signs, flyers, banners, and more
- Invitations to our best events
- Annual campaign celebration, networking events, and volunteer activities tailored to you
- Recognition and brand exposure
- Posts on FB, IG, TW, & LI, newsletters, and publications
- Acknowledgment on our website
- Show off your logo, a quick description, and a link back to your site
- Hold the big check
- We all love those giant check presentations. Snag a photo with us!
- Digital SBC logo for online/print media
- Preferred vendor for UWCFA events and needs
WHY YOUR HELP MATTERS
YOUR $365 WILL PROVIDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ...
WHAT IS THE SBC?
United Way of the Cape Fear Area acknowledges the significant impact of small businesses on our communities.
Small businesses infuse life and character into our neighborhoods with their passion and innovation. We believe in the strength of community, and we're thrilled to invite small business owners to join a transformative movement for genuine change.
Our goal is clear: to support over 40 nonprofit partners in the Cape Fear Area dedicated to bolstering health, education, and financial stability for vulnerable neighbors. These pillars form the bedrock of a thriving community, and our partners are instrumental in achieving this. By uniting with small businesses through our Small Business Circle (SBC) initiative, we aim to raise crucial funds that empower these nonprofits and enrich our community's well-being.
Why this strategy? We believe in the power of collaboration and inclusivity. Small businesses are an integral part of the fabric of our neighborhoods, and they possess the unique ability to mobilize local support, engage with the community, and bring creative ideas to the table.
- involving small businesses in our efforts to uplift the community through fundraising.
- tapping into their entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making a difference.
- harnessing the energy and resources of these businesses to rally our neighbors and support the critical work of our nonprofit partners.
- Creating a powerful movement that goes beyond just raising funds.
Our Small Business Circle is a helping hand outstretched to lift, guide, and pull us up together.